THE GAME CHANGER
THE ALL-AROUNDER THAT COMBINES PERFECT PROTECTION AND OPEN SPACE
The Axopar 37 Sun Top with its multi-purpose characteristics when launched in 2016, immediately proved itself to be a perfect combination of open and enclosed boating.
Enjoying a great day in the sun with family, savouring ‘al-fresco’ dining, having a party with friends or for those who love the feeling of running an open boat but still being protected from the weather. The A-37 Sun Top has proved to be the perfect choice, easily justifying its position as a true game-changer.
The new 37 ST version, however, with its full-length shaded roof, is loaded with a myriad of innovative functionality and creature-comforts. The extended roof offers the best shade and weather protection possible; this without compromising on tbe space and versatility of the walkaround sides and aft-deck area. The optional new roof-rack and multi-storage compartment gives you the possibility to bring and transport all your adventure gear with you.
Of course, the 37ST has more than enough versatility for enjoying all day long hospitality and all kinds of water-sports fun but also to mix the perfect boating cocktail by adding friends and family. It is in every way a long-distance comfortable passage-maker. Its impressive driving characteristics, enclosable*, protected helm and clever design allows for even wider, multipurpose usability and comfort.
*Sold as optional equipment
As standard the Axopar 37 Sun-Top comes with a spacious open aft deck equipped with an aft facing perch. The aft deck can be equipped with an optional wet bar module, aft cabin or a multi storage compartment.
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||11,50 m (37ft 9in)|
|Beam||3,35 m (10ft 12in)|
|Draft to props||0,85 m (2ft 9in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||3590 kg (7915 lbs)|
|Berths||2 persons (with optional aft cabin 2+2)|
|Fuel capacity||730 l (193 gal)|
|Classification||B – Offshore, C – Coastal|
|Max speed range||38-48 kts|
|Outboard engines||2 x 225 – 2 x 350 hp|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||2.3 l / nm (2 x 300hp Mercury, 28 knots)|
|*Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.|
Style-conscious customers can now differentiate and characterize the look and feel of a standard specification Axopar by ordering from our BRABUS Line Trim Package options, adding value with discreet interior & exterior trim & styling enhancements.
THE BRABUS LINE TRIM PACKAGE
For 2020, the BRABUS Line Trim Package includes unique cockpit and cabin seat designs with diamond-stitch patterning, a suede-covered steering wheel and suede-covered co-pilot grab rail with discreet BRABUS logo branding. The exterior of the hull features black coloured rub-rails and all main exterior stainless-steel parts specific to each Axopar model (eg. hand-rails, light mast, T-Top / targa arch) will be finished in a matching black painted colour scheme.
BRABUS LINE COLOR UPGRADE
TThe BRABUS Line Trim Package can be further enhanced by selecting one of our two exciting hull & roof colours: Choose from vibrant and playful Miami Blue, or a more discreet Platinum Grey. The Colour Edition is a duo-tone colour package whereby specific parts of the boat are coloured and other parts are left uncoloured in standard delivery white.
The versatile Axopar 37 with its distinctive and instantly recognisable looks is the perfect partner for all adventures at sea. It provides responsive, thrilling and sporty handling that will safely take you anywhere in supreme comfort and style. Featuring intuitive solutions, enhanced driving dynamics, flexible accommodation together with a whole new space experience.
New intuitive solutions that brings the driving experience even closer to the ease and simplicity of driving a car. Redefined ergonomics contributing to a supremely practical and functional layout, with excellent all-round visibility. The driver focussed helm, with its clean and uncluttered dashboard, ensures the skipper will always remain in full control.
Up to 30% better fuel-economy across the 20 to 40 knot speed range, compared to the predecessor. Resulting in an extended cruising range, on average with 35% or +75 additional nautical miles. Up to +35% increase in ‘comfortable’ and most efficient cruising speed at steady 3500rpm, up from 22knots to 29 knots
The Gullwing Doors redefines how an enclosed front cabin can be best utilised to provide a more sociable feeling and full interaction with one’s surroundings, making the front cabin feel like it’s part of the outdoors. Now it is possible to fully interact with and appreciate the outside surroundings like never before
GENERAL: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat for osmosis preventation of the hull in GRP material, Twin-stepped hull w. “sharp entry bow”, Integrated engine bracket in hull for outboard engines, Fixed aluminum fuel tank 730l w. overflow prevention, Fresh water tank 100l, Heavy-duty rub rail w. rubber end caps in grey, Heavy-duty rub rail around swim platforms, Axopar 3D signature chrome logo on both sides of hull, Bow thruster tunnel preparation in hull, Walk-around deck layout w. open aft deck, Anti-skid finishing on working deck areas and deck hatches, Self-draining deck area w. quick drain aft deck, Self-bailing cockpit & helm area, All hardware, pulpits, locks, hinges, filler caps & cockpit grab rails in 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats on aft, midships and fore deck, Additional hooking points for safety harness around side deck areas, Fore deck pulpits, short, LED navigation lights on fore deck, Spacious anchor locker w. drainage in bow, Rope holders in anchor locker on fore deck & fender storages, Sofa w. backrest on fore deck incl. harbor cover, Large skylight w. oceanair curtain, Flush mounted 2 x skylights incl. harbor cover, Toughened glass windscreen and side windows in light green tint w. illuminated 37 signature, Aluminium window frame painted in white, Heavy-duty pantograph windscreen wiper, Windshield washer w. separate reservoir, Integrated boarding steps on both sides of helm, Extended Sun-Top roof in white GRP w. large opening canvas roof, Harbour cover for opening canvas roof, Sun-Top roof support structures in white painted aluminium, Foldable light mast in white painted aluminium w. anchor light, Twin large fender storages on aft deck w. insulation /cooler boxes, Aft deck w. large storage compartment, Battery / electrical compartment under aft deck storage, Flagpole, Signal horn, Two electric bilge pumps w. auto-function, Manual bilge pump for aft deck section, Integrated swim platforms and telescopic bathing ladder
FRONT CABIN: Front cabin w. L-shaped lounge sofa & seating, Large queen size bed w. soft side bolsters, All upholstery in Torres Grey fabric, Roof panels in Vintage Steel fabric, Portlight towards fore deck w. openable hatch, Mirror in forward bulkhead, 2 x foldable wooden shelves beside the bed, Cabinet upholstered in Vintage Steel fabric w. wenge top, Mirror above cabinet, 4 x pop up clothes hangers, Built-in electric flush toilet under L-sofa w. septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Main 12V fuse panel w. automatic fuses, 12V & USB outlet in front cabin, Fire & CO2 alarms, 6 x LED roof spotlights, LED roof light strip between skylights, Two manual “mushroom” roof vents, Carpet in black
HELM: Clean – Helm layout, Dashboard & console top panels in dark grey soft touch finish, Center console panels in black high-gloss finish, Control switch panel in glass w. illuminated push buttons, Main control panel w. remote controlled battery switches, Steering wheel in leather w. Axopar logo, Lockable access hatch to front cabin w. grab rail in leather, Sliding door to front cabin in dark grey soft touch finish, Cup holder on dashboard, Splash proof USB outlet in console wall, Document pocket on console wall, Footrest in stainless steel & support w. Axopar logo, Lowered floor level at helm section, 2 x LED deck lights in helm floor
COCKPIT: Clean – Helm layout, Dashboard & console top panels in dark grey soft touch finish, Center console panels in black high-gloss finish, Control switch panel in glass w. illuminated push buttons, Main control panel w. remote controlled battery switches, Steering wheel in leather w. Axopar logo, Lockable access hatch to front cabin w. grab rail in leather, Sliding door to front cabin in dark grey soft touch finish, Cup holder on dashboard, Splash proof USB outlet in console wall, Document pocket on console wall, Footrest in stainless steel & support w. Axopar logo, Lowered floor level at helm section, 2 x LED deck lights in helm floor
• Pre Rig, Twin, Mercury FourStroke series V8 incl. VesselLink
• Mercury upgrade package Verado Twin (Activ Trim, Remote Vessel View, TDS)
• Pre Rig, JPO Installation incl. VesselLink
• Pre Rig, Vesselview 703
Aft deck alternatives
• Aft Cabin package
• Wet Bar package
• Multi-storage compartment
Front cabin alternatives
• Toilet compartment
• Gullwing doors
• BRABUS Line Trim Package
• BRABUS Line Color Edition Miami Blue or Platinium Grey
• Comfort package
• Esthec flooring – Platinum/Black
Seating and Upholstery Colours
• Seats and upholstery, Silvertex Storm
• Seats and upholstery, Silvertex Turquoise
• Seats and upholstery, Silvertex Champagne
• Fixed sunbed on front deck with storage, Silvertex
• Antifouling, Grey or white
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE60 w. joystick control
• Fixed windlass in bow Maxwell w. remote & 30m chain
• Windlass in stern Maxwell w. remote & 30m lead rope
• Waterski frame
• Waterski frame, BRABUS Line, black
• Folding seats x 3 on aft deck, Silvertex
• Sink and faucet for front cabin cabinet
• Extended front cabin wardrobe/storage
• Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
• Shore Power 110V with 40Ah charger (US standard)
• Flameless gas ceramic coocktop
• US standard EPA fuel system w. carbon filter
• Livewell in fender storage, SB side
• Refrigerator in aft port storage locker
• LED ambient lights, front cabin
• LED ambient lights, aft cabin
• Underwater lights, 2-in-1, dual color
• Warm water system
• Shower in toilet compartment
• Shower on aft deck
• Solar battery trickle charger system
• Anchor hatch cushion, Silvertex
• Table on fore deck, GRP
• Mooring package
• Additional bathing ladder with high handles, SB side
• Zero Emission Power Bank 230V 50Hz
• Sprayhood & extended canopy, red
• Revolution Camouflage Wrap
• Sundeck cushions for aft cabin, Silvertex
• Sundeck cushions for multi storage, Silvertex
• Harbor cover for aft cabin, Sunbrella, red
• Harbor cover for multi storage, Sunbrella, red
• Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20, SB side
• Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20, Port side
• LED deck and cockpit lights, 11pcs
• Heater Webasto Air Top Evo55
• Electrical sliding canvas roof system Webasto
• Roof rack
• Search light w. remote control
• Fishing rod holders on roof & 2 for aft deck
• Fishing rod holders on roof (2 extra rod holders), BRABUS Line, black
• Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use
• Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, BRABUS Line, black
• Sun shade on aft deck, for stationary use
• Sun shade on aft deck, for stationary use BRABUS Line, black
• Dual chartplotters Simrad GO12 XSE
• Chartplotter Simrad GO12 XSE
• Glass Helm Simrad InformationDisplay 2 x 12″
• Echo sounder, thru hull
• Echo sounder, ActiveImaging, transom
• Simrad Broadband 4G radar
• VHF marine radio Simrad RS40
• Audio Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
• Audio package 1, w. 4 x speakers & 2 x 4 channel amplifier
• Audio package 2, w. 1 x subwoofer & 5 channel amp. upgrade
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Facebook and Instagram are an integral part of our daily news updates. To stay up to speed on current Axopar news and events follow our news channels. For videos of our boats in action visit YouTube for a closer look.